How to continue recruitment during the COVID-19 pandemic?
The standard recruitment procedure has assessment tests to assess candidates’ skills. The companies are traditionally conducting these tests physically at the premises or at the test centers. Following the passing results, the shortlisted candidates go through the second row of the interview.
However, with the global pandemic being declared as the “most severe crisis” after world war II by a UN Agency called International Labor Organizations, the recruitment process stands still.
Some of the standard tests for recruitment conducted across different industry niches are:
1. Psychometric Tests: These types of tests give an insight into the behavior and character of the candidate. Such tests also analyze both the strengths and weaknesses of the candidate.
Hence, giving the employer an idea if a particular candidate is the right fit or not. And additionally, you get a strong understanding of the person’s motivation values along with his/her cognitive skills.
2. Aptitude Tests: These tests help to gauge a candidate’s reasoning skills and also his/her ability to solve problems at a specific workplace. It provides a systematic idea about the person’s mental functions like attention, memory, visualization skills, and many more.
Hence, After conducting these kinds of tests, you can observe the skill sets of the candidates and the amount of training required to develop and enhance their work persona.
“During the COVID-19, the scenario has changed. About 83% of the companies have either partially or fully closed due to lockdown”.
It has affected the recruitment plans for almost all organizations. With limited or no movement at all, It has been difficult to conduct future recruitment processes. However, with the advancement in technology, HRs can resort to online assessment tools to continue their work processes. Modern technology ensures that there is no necessity for employers or candidates to be physically present during the interview process. All processes can be executed by being online, starting from assessment to interview, till sending an offer letter to the selected candidates.
Disamina, a highly interactive advanced platform that can help in assessing candidates virtually (online). It helps you to hire the most suitable candidate for any particular domain and any professional skill. Remote proctoring technology makes the assessment tests reliable and rules out the possibility of fraudulent practices by the candidates.
Some amazing features of Disamina are:
- You can conduct online assessments anytime, anywhere.
- Track down activities of the candidates using a remote proctoring system.
- You need not to worry about the crowd at the test center.
- It hosts multiple assessments for the candidates and shares the link to take the tests from any location, as per their convenience.
- And the list goes on…
Hence, Disamina is a totally user-friendly software that requires no specialized training for user registration and for conducting/providing assessments.
The system is already integrated with an automated grading system, which makes it the best option for online recruitments, assessments, etc.