- Research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- At least 1-year of experience as a front-end developer.
- Working knowledge of React JS/Vue JS, HTML5, CSS3, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
To apply for this position, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.